Monday 27 October 2014

Anima Strath

                    I cant contain my excitement on this new product which is out on the market (maybe it has been out in the market for a long time but I wasn't aware). This product is very natural and it can be given to all animals! no joke! ALL!! This product is called , WAIT FOR IT, ladies and gentlemen i would love to introduce  you to  the ANIMA STRATH. This has been a god sent supplement for animals , like a magic animal potion .lol. Anyway I have been looking a supplement which will help all of my pets without driving me to bankruptcy  (because i have tooo many pets & everything is sooo expensive nowadays).



If you are like me , enjoy your free samples whenever you can and would grab as much as you can , you would have never missed these little magic babies! I remember getting a few sachets from many many pets shops and vets and i thought this was one of  those failed companies who are trying their best to sell their products (from the looks of their packaging ,not  a fan of it) but I was wrong! This supplement has help my hamster and I am sure it has done good to many. In malaysia , there are not much medication for the small animals. Those who have these small pets would understand what I am talking about. It quite annoying to bring your guinea pig  , hamsters and whatever that is small to the vet and the doctor is not sure on how to treat this animals because they only treat animals like dogs and cats  . Some might even give you medication which is not meant for these small pets because they have nothing else to give. I have gone through this first-hand as this unqualified doctor  used my rabbit as a guinea pig and killed it by drugging with all sorts of medication. 

Anyway when I took my Hamster to the vet early this year because his appetite was declining , the doctor suggested this supplement. All I had to do was mix 1ml to his drinking water. . I don't have to syringe to his mouth or force feed, believe it or not within 1 day  , his appetite increase and he recovered really well and fast. What I do now is I  mix this magic potion every week once to his drinking water so that he gets as much vitamins as he can. I am  also giving this supplement to one of my dog because his appetite could be better and it would help his overall coat.

little tobiley , my adorable hamster



This video was given to me by my boyfriend of his ferret which cant get enough of the Anima Strath. Its not  only good for your furry  babies but it's  delicious!😋


The benefits of Anima Strath 
  • Unique combination of yeast and herbs
  • Free from artificially produced substances or preservatives
  • May be given over long periods, well tolerated, no doping effects
  • Available in liquid or granulate form with identical effects
  • Numerous reports from users prove the efficacy of Anima-Strath


How does Anima-Strath work? 
  • Increases immune defence powers and vitality – cold weather, stress situations, agility tests
  • Stimulates the appetite during convalescence – after illness or surgery
  • Promotes well-balanced growth
  • Helps provide a healthy glossy coat
  • Supports the digestive system, encourages metabolism and promotes full utilisation of feed

Daily use – liquid / granulate

Small animals:
Cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, hens, birds, fish
½ teaspoon (2,5ml / 1g)

Medium-sized animals:
Dogs, sheep, goats1 teaspoon (5ml / 2g)

Large animals:
Cows, cattle, pigs2 teaspoons (10ml / 4g)
Horses – 1 tablespoon (20ml / 8g) – see Equi-Strath







This supplement can be a little expensive but it is worth every ringgit. You can get your bottle of supplement from your vet or you can check in the link below.
 http://www.anima61.com/blog


.

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyyy !!! I'm soo happy to find this product for pets!! I'm totally all for Bio-Strath for humans, so Anima Strath for our pets and animals can only be a real winner !

    ReplyDelete